Saturday, February 8, 3000

So, it's your first time, huh?

February 8, 2008
(I intentionally set the post date to the year 3000 so that this post will always be on top)

I've been in the BPO business for 6 years now. I've interviewed countless applicants. I've seen hundreds of resumes. Some of which I've used in mine. But what concerns me and actually drove me to putting up this blog is the many mistakes first timers make. This has got to stop.

So I'm starting this blog which will eventually become a full fledged site to help all of you first timers on the do's and don't's of life. This will start with how to build your first resume to how you should look and act on your first interview. Once that is done, we can pick up from there.

I'm confident that this small blog can help countless people land their dream jobs. So read away...

No comments: